Google spills discretely its own philosophical life paradigm in a short list of statements/realizations that deeply should deeply reflect its official heart and mission.
1) Focus on the user and all else will follow.
2) It's best to do one thing really, really well.
3) Fast is better than slow.
4) Democracy on the web works.
5) You don't need to be at your desk to need an answer.
6) You can make money without doing evil.
7) There's always more information out there.
8) The need for information crosses all borders.
9) You can be serious without a suit.
10) Great just isn't good enough.